QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY 2021
GEA drafted the guidelines that pinpoint goals, vision and working methods shared and followed by the whole company.
GEA will commit to the compliance with Security standards obtaining the Safety certification ISO 45001:2018 within the 2021.
Moreover, GEA starts 2021 investing on knowledge and innovation: two important values to make a difference today.
GEA will commit to Quality Policy as it follows:
- guaranteeing the highest possible attention tocustomers, through a pre- and post-sales service of the highest quality
- investing in infrastructures and innovation:GEA’s management believes that “investing” is the determining factor that will grant presence on the market in a durable and competitive way
- investments and reorganization of the R&D Area: both in terms of structural organization of the area and in terms of Internal Production Order (Laboratory ODP)
- a more and more precise focus of Quality Control on the complete internal production order (ODP) rather than on the single batch
- continuously improvingthe Quality Management System
- the migration of ISO certification 29990 to ISO certification 21001 for the provision of training courses targeted to the field of pest control and monitoring, both in food and in large-scale distribution
GEA will commit to Environmental Policy as it follows:
- in achieving environmental objectives for obtain the Environmental certification ISO 14001 (scheduled for 2021).
- in increasing the environmental sustainability of products, by using recycled/recyclable materials or materials from sources managed in a responsible way (e.g. FSC or PEFC cartons).
- in environmental impact assessment (in terms of materials selection, waste management, possible recycle of parts, presence of SVHC, etc.) of new products during planning preparation, in order to reduce it as much as possible,
Last but not least, thank to years of non-stop commitment, we map out the goals of 2021 Policy: to move R&D facility from Via Fermi 10 to Via Sabin 21/23.
GEA Quality System
The Quality System Team at GEA deals with the management of the company’s certifications.
GEA is currently certified for ISO 29990: 2010 and ISO 9001: 2015.
Soon the ISO 29990: 2010 standard will migrate to the ISO 21001: 2019 standard.
The GEA Quality System Team is also obtaining two further certifications which will be added to those already obtained. The standards are ISO 45001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2015.